Registration will be open from 5 February 2021 and are available to all persons interested in the petroleum, mineral and water resource industry.
All persons intending to attend the Conference must complete a Registration Form. Please read the below registration information before you complete the Registration Form. Should you experience any difficulties please contact the Conference Managers via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short abstract submission is now open!
Early Bird Rate
|Member* dinner inclusive||$1,135.00||$1,335.00||$1,535.00|
|Retired member* dinner inclusive||$945.00||$1,105.00||$1,265.00|
|Non-member dinner inclusive||$1,385.00||$1,585.00||$1,785.00|
|Early career member**||$850.00||$950.00||$950.00|
|Early career member** dinner inclusive||$1,035.00||$1,135.00||$1,135.00|
To view the current foreign exchange rates, please visit www.x-rates.com
Registration Terms and Conditions
- Payment Options
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Code of Conduct
A member must be a current member of the AIG, ASEG or PESA at the time of registration and the membership must be valid for the dates of the Conference.
**Early Career Member
Early Career is defined as those with less than 5 years experience in the industry and hold a valid Early Career or Graduate Membership with either AIG, ASEG or PESA.
If you are not a member, you can easily become one by referring to the following pages.
A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognised tertiary or secondary educational institution or a holder of an international student card (submitted in English). Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate. A copy of your student identification card must be sent to the Conference Managers via email to email@example.com. Without this, the full registration fee will be charged.
The registration fee entitles all delegates to the following:
- All sessions (excluding workshops)
- Social functions: Welcome Reception, Happy Hours and Farewell Drinks
- Catering: Morning and afternoon teas, Lunches
- Exhibition access
- Dinner is not included unless you purchase the Dinner Inclusive package, or purchase a ticket separately during the registration process.
Day Registration entitles delegates to the following:
- All sessions on the nominated day
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on the nominated day
Your completed registration and successful payment will be acknowledged via email with confirmation of your requirements according to your registration form. Your registration will only be processed or confirmed if payment does accompany your form.
Each member of the conference will receive a name badge upon registration. The badge will be your official pass and must be clearly visible at all times to obtain entry to all sessions and to social functions. The Conference Managers expect appropriate behaviour from attendees and reserve the right to revoke the badge and privileges of anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner.
- Group registrations are offered to organisations who register 10 or more delegates at one time.
- A group registration will receive one tax invoice for purpose of payment together. If you do not wish for your payments to be processed all together please complete the normal registration form.
- If names are unknown at time of registration please specify ‘TBC’ on the group registration form. Names need to be submitted to the Conference Managers at least 30 days prior to the conference on or before Wednesday 11 August 2021.
- Click here to register a group or please contact the Conference Managers in order to obtain a group registration form.
Private Touring, Private Functions, Hospitality Arrangements
Should you have any specialised group requirements for private touring, private function, transportation or hospitality services other than those organised for the official program, please contact the Conference Manager who would be pleased to assist with arrangements.
It is requested that you advise the Conference Managers of any private /corporate functions that might be planned outside of the official program.
The preferred payment method is credit/debit card. Accepted credit/debit cards are Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Please note all transactions will appear on your statement as ‘Conference by Arinex, Sydney’.
If you require an invoice for processing, you can select this option at the end of the registration process. Note this option will only be available until 30 days prior to the event.
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Conference Managers firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations before Tuesday 15 June 2021 will incur a A$150 cancellation fee.
Cancellations from Wednesday 16 June 2021 to Thursday 5 August 2021 will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations on or after Friday 6 August 2021 will receive no refund.
One night’s deposit must be paid at time of booking to guarantee reservation.
Deposit is non-refundable as of Saturday, 14 August 2021.
Payments are non-refundable as of Friday 6 August 2021.
Payments are non-refundable as of Friday 6 August 2021.
The program is correct at the time of publishing. The organisers reserve the right to delete, modify or alter items from the program or to delete, modify or alter any aspect of the Conference timetabling and delivery at their sole discretion and without notice. Neither the host organisation(s) nor the Conference Managers will accept any liability for any loss or inconvenience caused to any party consequent to such changes.
The Conference Managers reserve the right to use any recordings whether audio or video and/or any photographs taken at any stage during the Conference for promotional, advertising or reporting of the Conference and/or its content at their sole discretion.
Australia operates under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as amended, and the Privacy Amendment (Notifiable Data Breaches), 2017. The objective of these is to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Europe operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. The GDPR aims primarily to give protection to citizens over their personal data. The legislation was adopted on 27 April 2016.
The Conference Managers comply with these legislations and are committed to protect the right of the individual to privacy of their information.
Arinex will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us and we will promptly correct the information. You may also withdraw your consent for use of your information by advice to us in writing.
Why do we wish you to provide your information?
We require your information to facilitate provision of information to you regarding the Conference and to facilitate your participation in the Conference. Information collected in respect of your proposed participation in any aspect of the Conference will be used for the purposes listed below. You can give or withhold your consent for each or all of these uses. Please indicate your preferences when completing your registration form but please note that we will be unable to forward any information relating to the Conference or to communicate with you regarding your registration if you select ‘no’ to point 1.
What we will do with your information?
- Planning and conduct of the Conference including arrangements for your participation (e.g. accommodation booking);
- In the Delegate List published for the Conference;
- May also be provided to organisers of future occurrences of this Conference;
- May be used to provide you with information of other relevant events in your area of interest.
- The parties who will have access to your information (subject to your preference selections on above points) are the Conference Managers, the Conference host organisation (points 1 and point 4), delegates, sponsors and exhibitors of the Conference (point 2) and any future organisers of the Conference (point 3).
The parties mentioned above will rely on your above consent indications for the purposes of compliance.
- You may withdraw your granular consent at any time by notice in writing to the Conference Managers.
- You are entitled to access the information held by written application to the Conference Managers.
For further information please see our detailed corporate Privacy Statement at link
Registration fees do not include insurance. It is strongly recommended that at the time you register for the Conference and book your travel you take out an insurance policy of your choice. The policy should include:
- Loss of fees/deposit through cancellation of your participation in the Conference or through cancellation of the Symposium,
- Loss of international/domestic air fares through cancellation for any reason,
- Loss of tour monies through cancellation for any reason including airline or related services strikes within Australia,
- Failure to utilise tours or pre booked arrangements due to airline delay,
- Force Majeure or any other reason,
- Medical expenses (including sickness and accident cover),
- Loss or damage to personal property,
- Additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered,
- Medical expenses.
The Conference Managers cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. This insurance is to be purchased in your country of origin.
The Organiser and Host/s of the AEGC 2021 (the “Event”) reserve the right to remove from the venue/event at any time any attendee deemed to be causing, or potentially causing, a disturbance or exhibiting disruptive or inappropriate behaviour. Such removal does not constitute a right to refund of any fees paid. Please view the Code of Conduct here which all attendees are expected to comply with.