Under the principal conference theme of Geoscience for a Sustainable World, the AEGC technical program will have a focus on Geology, Geophysics and Geochemistry and how these are applied in exploration for both Petroleum and Mineral systems in Australasia and the wider Asia-Pacific region. The major themes and areas for discussion include:
- Australian Basins
- Case studies
- Communicating science to the wider community
- Cross-disciplinary co-ordination
- Developing a Future Workforce
- Developing the future workforce
- Innovation and New technologies
- New understanding from oil and new data
- Non-renewable Metals and Minerals
- Resourcing a Sustainable Energy Challenge
- Workflows and methods that reduce cost/turnaround on projects
The 4-day program will feature keynotes speakers, concurrent sessions, posters presentations and workshops delivered by leading experts in their respective streams. Our diverse program is a working a progress and a program at a glance is coming soon. Stay tuned!
Express Your Interest
Fill in the expression of interest form to be kept up to date with information on Australasian Exploration Geoscience Conference, AEGC 2021.