Under the principal conference theme of Geoscience for a Sustainable World, the AEGC technical program will have a focus on Geology, Geophysics and Geochemistry and how these are applied in exploration for both Petroleum and Mineral systems in Australasia and the wider Asia-Pacific region. The major themes and areas for discussion include:
- Australian basins
- Case studies
- Communicating science to the wider community
- Cross-disciplinary co-ordination
- Developing the future workforce
- Innovation and new technologies
- New understanding from old and new data
- Non-renewable metals and minerals
- Resourcing a sustainable energy challenge
- Workflows and methods that reduce cost/turnaround on projects
The 7-day program will feature keynotes speakers, concurrent sessions, posters presentations and workshops delivered by leading experts in their respective streams.
Virtual registration now open
Click the button below to submit your registration online.
Detailed Program Now Available!
AEGC 2021 Detailed Program
The program is current as of 19 July 2021 and is subject to change.
Please note poster presentations are not listed in the detailed program.